Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am providing the content on this blog solely for the reader's general information. This blog contains my personal commentary on issues that interest me. Unless otherwise stated, the views expressed on this blog are mine alone, and not the views of any law firm with which I am in any way associated or any other member of any such law firm. Nothing on this blog is intended to be a solicitation of, or the provision of, legal advice, nor to create an attorney-client relationship with me or any law firm. Please view my "Full Disclaimer" statement at the bottom of the page for additonal information..

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Rick James is Risen! Rick James needs some cash



Rick and Snoop

In what is either a sure sign of the coming rapture, or a sign that bad hair braids are coming back into style – and that hipsterism has officially gone too far – a dude who looks just like Rick James has robbed a bank in Indiana.  He was with Snoop Dog, dressed as Superfly.  You doubt me, loyal reader?  See below. 


Sign of the end-times, one way or another

There isn’t anything else for the story, right now.  It’s still developing.  Either Rick James has been resurrected, or braids with plastic beads on the end have been resurrected.  I’m not sure which is more scary, or which portends the end times.  Probably the latter.  God help us all if beaded braids are back.

No comments:

Post a Comment